We organized (get it?!) a meeting with our Talent and Operations Manager, Lauren and picked her brain on the tools needed to stay on top of all. of. the. things. She broke down her top picks for staying on top of your game and nailing your deadlines:
- Time tracking app that integrates with Google calendar – Toggl
- Being an influencer is a 24/7 job, and it can often feel like you are always working, but not really getting anything done. Tracking how you spend your time, and getting the insight into which tasks you can streamline or delegate elsewhere can be a huge game changer for your business. Toggl is such a helpful app to make the process super simple (and it’s free!).
- Instagram scheduling: Planoly
- Taking time to plan your content out (whether it’s organic or sponsored) on a weekly or monthly basis can be so helpful, and Planoly is one of the best tools to stay on top of all your social media platform scheduling.
- Desk essentials
- If you prefer to hand-write your to-do items, the Daily overview planner is a chic addition to any desk.
- This cute time management cube gives you the option to set timers for short intervals to maximize your productivity through the day.
***runs out to buy all the organizational tools***
Thanks for the insight Lauren! xx