Parker Management is looking for the perfect Talent & Social Media Coordinator to work with our team.
This role is responsible for assisting our Director of Talent and Director of Brand Partnerships. This role will also be in charge of our social media channels; creating content and growing our social media channels. This role will be 40 hours per week, with 50% of the time assisting (schedules, updating data, email correspondence, etc) and 50% working on social media content.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field
- Photoshop proficiency is ideal, but not required
- Strong organizational skills is a must
- 2-3 years of experience as a social media intern or coordinator/assistant
- Strong writing skills–exceptional grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Attention to detail is a must
- Familiarity with influencer marketing is a plus, but not required
- Graphic design skills are a plus, but not required
- Please note: Although we are a Portland based company, we are accepting applications for candidates from anywhere in the United States as we are all working remotely.
- Create and execute content on our social media throughout the week
- Assist our Director of Talent and Director of Brand Partnerships with daily tasks, emails, data entry, research
- Strategize monthly with our Founder on content direction
- Create, analyze, and provide regular performance reports (monthly/quarterly) for website and other social media platforms
- Update influencers information/insights/demographics monthly
TO APPLY: Please send your resume, a cover letter, and your Instagram handle to email@example.com with the subject line “Talent Coordinator Role.”
*This is a salaried role and depends on experience
We look forward to your application!